Children’s Day has celebrated all India to increase awareness of the rights, care, and education of children. It is celebrated on 14 November every year on the birth anniversary of the first Prime Minister of India Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. Here we are providing you some of the special “Bal Divas 2017 Wishes and best Sayings, SMS 14 November”.
“Bal Divas” celebration is a call to everyone to protect their little ones from any harm and save their future to bright future of the country. Children’s in our country have been forced into hard labor for longhouse at very little pay. They have not accepted to the modern education that’s why they remain backward. They are valuable asset and future of the country as well as the hope of tomorrow. Children’s day celebration is a very good step regarding their bright future.
Children’s day also known as Bal Divas in India is celebrated every year on 14th of November to increase the awareness of people towards the rights, care, and education of children. Children are the key to success and development of the country as they would lead their country in the diffrent and new way. Children are the God gift to their parents by the almighty.
Bal Divas 2017 Wishes and best Sayings, SMS 14 November:
Here we are providing you the best article of Bal Divas Wishes, SMS, Messages, and Sayings to celebrate children’s day 2017. Also, check it out some of the best “Bal Divas 2017 Wishes and best Sayings, SMS 14 November”.
- *Rone ki vajah naa thi, na koi hasne ka bahana tha, Akhir kyo ho gye hum itne bade; isse achha to Voh Hmara bachpan ka zamana the.* “Happy Bal Divas”.
- “If you plant honesty, you will reap trust.
If you plant goodness, you will reap friends.
If you plant humility, you will reap greatness”…!
- “Kids, there are no words describe how special you are to us. Come on let us enjoy this day with fun and laughter.” @Happy Children’s day@.
- “Children are the images of God
Let’s celebrate the spirit of childhood on this
International Children’s Day”.!
- “Ek bachpan ka zamana tha, Hota jb khushiyon ka khazana tha, chahat hoti chand ko paane ki thi, par dil to teetli ka diwana tha.” ***happy Bal divas***
- “Children need love,
especially when they do not deserve it.”
- “There is only two lasting gift we should give our children, One is roots and second is wings.”***Happy Children’s Day 2017***
- “Chacha ka hai janamdivas,
Sabhi bacche aayenge,
Chacha ji ke phool gulab se..
Hum bache sama sab mehkayenge”!
- “Desh ke Pragati ke hum hai Aadar Hum karenge Cha Cha Nehru ke Sapne Sahakar Happy Children’s Day”!!
- “They may not always smell pure and sweet,
A dirty diaper or a dampened sheet”***Happy children’s day***
Thank you for being with us.