Children’s Day Is celebrated in India as to make children motivate towards their futures and career and leave their life joyfully. So here is the article we are providing you some of the best Children’s Day 2017 Quotes In Hindi And English 14th November.
Children’s Day is celebrated on 14th November 2017 and is a big day for Indian as is celebrated as a big day in India. Children’s Day is a day recognized to celebrate children globally.
It is celebrated on 14 November every year on the birth anniversary of the first Prime Minister of India Jawaharlal Nehru also called ‘Chacha Nehru’.
After the death of Pandit Nehru in 1964, it as unanimously decided to celebrate Nehru’s birthday as Bal Diwas or children day in India.
Every Children’s are bright of the country. They should be treated and appreciated well with lots of love and affection. Children’s day celebrated every year on 14th November in India in the memory of pt. jawaharlal Nehru to pay honor and respect. He loved to stay and play with children.
Children’s Day celebration is a call to everyone to protect their little ones from any harm and save their future to bright future of the country. Children’s in our country have been forced into hard labor for longhouse at very little pay. They have not access to the modern education that’s why they remain backward. They are valuable asset and future of the country as well as the hope of tomorrow. Children’s day celebration is a very good step regarding their bright future.
Children’s Day 2017 Quotes In Hindi:
To make this children’s day as one of the most beautiful children’s day here we are providing you some of the best Children’s Day 2017 Quotes In Hindi And English.
हरी बत्ती कहती, चलो
लाल कहती, तोड़ा रुक जाओ,
पीली कहे, रहना त्यार,
यही है सभी नियमों का साअर!!!
- जब हम अपने बच्चों को जीवन के बारे में सब कुछ बताने की कोशिश कर रहे होते हैं तब हमारे बच्चे हमें बता देते हैं कि जीवन असल में है क्या।
- चाचजी का है ज़न्म्डिवस
सभी बाकछे आएँगे
चाचा जी के फूल गुलाब से
हम बाकछे सब समा महकाएँगे
बाल दिवस मुबारक-
- बच्चों के आंसू कड़वे होते हैं : उन्हें मीठा करिये।बच्चों की जिज्ञासा गहरी होती है : उसे शांत करिये।
बच्चों का दुःख तीव्र होता है: इसे उससे ले लें।
बच्चों का दिल कोमल होता है: इसे कठोर ना बनाएं।
- हम अपनी इच्छा अनुसार अपने बच्चों को नहीं बना सकते , हमें उन्हें उसी रूप में स्वीकारना और प्रेम करना होगा जिस रूप में भगवन ने उन्हें हमें दिया है।
- दुनिया में कुछ ऐसी चीज़े है जिसको हम खरीद नहीं सकते है
जिसमे से सबसे पहली चीज़ हमारे बचपन के दिन है
बाल दिवस के इस सुनहरे पल पर
अपने बचपन के दिन को याद करके उसका आनंद ले |
- देश के प्रगति के बच्चे है आधार
हम सभी मिलकर करेगें चाचा नेहरु
के सपने को सरोकार
“Happy Children’s Day”
- दि हम स्थायी शांति स्थापित करना चाहते हैं तो हमें बच्चों के साथ शुरुआत करनी होगी ।
- मैडम आज ना डाटना आज हम खेलने के लिए जायेगें
साल भर किया इन्तजार इस दिन का
आज हम पूरी तरह से बाल दिवस मनाएंगे |
Children’s Day 2017 Quotes In English:
- There is no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million.
- When we are old and failing, it is the memories of childhood which can be summoned most clearly. Wish you all a Happy Children’s Day!
- When I was a Kid… Puss** was just an animal… Se*** was just a gender… 69 was just a number… And bang was just a sound… Wish you all a Happy Children’s Day!”
- Kids, there are no words describe how special you are to us. Come on lets enjoy this day with fun and laughter.
***Happy Children’s Day***
- We cannot fashion our children after our desires, we must have them and love them as God has given them to us.
- There are some things, money can’t buy, 1 of such thing is our childhood, enjoy the d spirit of children’s day… Happy Children’s Day!
- A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something and know how to demand with all his might what you want.
- The secret of genius is to preserve the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm.
- Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them.
Thank you all for being with us. Hope you had enjoyed reading the article and stay tuned with us for more such article on Children’s Day 2017 Quote.