14th of great November is of great importance and celebrate Children’s day every year all over in India. 14th of November is the birthday of Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru. He was the first Indian Prime Minister. people and including cabinet ministers and high officials, then start gathering at the statue in order to pay homage to Pt. Nehru and celebrate this great occasion.
Children’s Day celebration is a call to everyone to protect their little ones from any harm and save their future to bright future of the country. Children’s in our country have been forced into hard labor for longhouse at very little pay. They have not accepted to the modern education that’s why they remain backward. They are valuable asset and future of the country as well as the hope of tomorrow. Children’s day celebration is a very good step regarding their bright future.
On this day children are very happy and enjoying the day. Children celebrate children’s day many ways, children’s are distributed gifts and chocolate varieties, cultural and social programs like singing, dancing and entertaining with other musical instruments. Varieties of competitions are organized like fancy dress, debates, speech-related to the freedom fighters country, storytelling, and quizzes and also organizing some program related to the freedom fighters. Orphan children can be entertainment by distributing the clothes, toys, musical instruments, Stationery, and Book etc.
Children’s Day celebrates many countries for good and another purpose. It was first officially declared a national holiday by the Republic of Turkey in 1929 with a set date of 23 April. Many countries celebrate children’s day 1 June since 1950. Children’s Day has been celebrated nationally since 1923 with the government and the newspapers of the time declaring it a day for the children. and it was decided that an official declaration was needed to clarify and justify this celebration and the official declaration was made directly in 1931 by the founder and the President of the Republic of Turkey
Happy Children’s Day 2017 Wishes And Sayings:
Here we are providing you the best children’s day sayings, quotes, and wishes for celebrating Happy Children’s day. Cheak it out some of the special article ” Happy Children’s Day 2017 Wishes And Sayings”.
- “Children are the future…
Nurture them right, so that they grow up to be able leaders,
And lead the world towards the light”.!
- “Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.”
- “There r some things, money can’t buy, one of such thing is our childhood, enjoy the day spirit of children’s day”.!!! “Happy Children’s day.
- “If you are a parent, open doors to unknown directions to the child so he can explore. Do not make him afraid of the unknown, give him support”…
- “Time for some splashing fun,
Cheers n jolly time for everyone,
coz it’s Children’s Day,
May the love n laughter always stay on every child’s face.”!
- “The best thing to spend on your children is your time
Give your little love to a child and see what you get
A great deal back
Children have more need of models,
than of critics”…
So love every children’s.
- “We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today”. “Happy Children’s day sayings”
- “Let’s join hands on Universal Children’s Day, To make this world a safer place for the oil ones.!! We are the future”… The hope for a brighter tomorrow!!!
- “Children are happy because they don’t have a file in their minds called ‘All the Things That Could Go Wrong”. “Children’s day best wishes”…
- “Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it so make and celebrate happy children’s day”.!
Thank you for being with us. Hope you had enjoyed reading this article of “Happy Children’s Day 2017 Wishes And Sayings”.