Diwali festival celebrates every year in the month of October or November.On Diwali night everyone enjoys with family, friends, and relatives. Here, we are providing some of the best articles of “Happy Diwali Best Messages, Deepavali SMS And Sayings 2017″.
Diwali or Deepavali is an official holiday in Hindustan. Nepal, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Malaysia, Mauritius, Fiji, Suriname, Guyana, Trinidad and Tobago and school holiday in many states of US with significant Hindu population.
Diwali the festival is celebrated according to the Hindi calendar month of Kartika which falls sometime during October or November. It is celebrated to mark the return of Lord Rama from 14 years of Exile and his victory over the Demon Ravana. The Hindus worship the Lord Ganesha and Goddess Laxmi During Diwali.On Diwali night every people enjoy with family, friends, and relatives. Diwali is associated with light, sweet and lifelines, light and fireworks have a significant role to play in the festival.
Every people clean, Decorate, and Renovate their houses, office, shop, and another place Before Diwali Festival. Diwali nights people wear new clothes and give sweet and many gifts to their family member, close friends, business associates and other relatives…!!! “Happy Deepavali”
Happy Diwali Best Messages 2017:
Here are some of the Best Diwali messages, SMS and Sayings to celebrated happy Deepavali. Check it out some of the best “Happy Diwali Best Messages, Deepavali SMS And Sayings 2017”.
- This Diwali, may you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshji’s trunk, wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos and may your trouble be as small as his mouse…!”Happy Deepawali”.
- Maa Laxmi will come to your house and will shower her blessings upon you. Remember to keep your doors open and decorate them with lots of lights and flowers.” Happy Diwali Sayings”.
- On Diwali, wishes for every joy and prosperity. Here’s hoping, that the beauty of this festival of lights, bring a world of joy, happiness, and contentment to you, to last the whole year through…!”Happy Diwali Messages”…
- Diwali ki light karay sabko delight pakro masti ki flight aur Dhoom machao all night Happy Diwali.!
- The truth is that existence wants your life to become a festival…because when you are unhappy, you also throw unhappiness all around. “Subh Deepavali”…!!!
Deepavali SMS And Sayings 2017:
- “To my lovely family, wishing you all a very Happy and Prosperous Diwali 2017. Let this Diwali bring in prosperity and good luck in our homes and spread love in our family”.”Happy Diwali SMS”.
- Wishing you a happy Diwali sparkling with joy and glowing with warmth…
- “Raat Thi Kaali,
Life Thi Khaali,
Phir Sab Kuch Badla,
Jo Ayee Diwali”…
- I pray to God that the sparkles of lamps illuminate your life with happiness, prosperity, good health, wealth, and fortune. Wishing you a cheerful, safe and “Happy Diwali”.
- “Is A Special Time When Family,
And Friends Get Together, For Fun.
Wishing Laughter And Fun To Cheer Your Days,
In This Festive Season Of Diwali And Always”…!!! “Best Diwali Sayings”.
- Safalta Kadam Chumti rahe, Khushi Aaspas ghumti rahe, Yash Itna faile ki kasturi sharma jaye, Laxmi ki kripa itni ho ki Balaji bhi dekhte rah jaye.”Happy Diwali best Wishes”.!
- jab tak jindgi hai, dua hai hmaari, aap chand ki trh jagmgaate rhe.
- As you celebrate this holy occasion, the most loving thoughts and wishes are for you… May the beauty of Diwali fill your world and your heart and may the love that is always yours, bring you endless joy. Have A Wonderful Diwali…!!!”Best Diwali SMS”.
Thank you for being with us. Hope you had enjoyed reading this article of “Happy Diwali Best Messages, Deepavali SMS And Sayings 2017”. And stay tuned with us for other articles on Deepavali Wishes And Happy Diwali Festival Wallpapers.